Let me share a secret with you:
This is a writer’s blog.
I know, it may not seem like it judging from the last few posts. And, honestly, that’s because I haven’t been writing as much as I was in this blog’s beginning. Life, it seems, has caught up with me and kept me busier than I would ever like to be.
Occasionally, however, I do still find time to write. On that note, let’s see how I am progressing:
[in development for 10 months]
- One chapter and several tie-in segments finished.
- Restructuring rest of novel and completing outlines for subsequent chapters.
[in development for 8 years]
- Work beginning on seventh manuscript.
- Stylistic choices made, and rough outlines of individual chapters have been completed.
- Introductory segments nearing completion, with work on first chapter in progress.
(Novel 2 will be my masterpiece — my Great Gatsby; it has to be absolutely perfect.)
[in development for 3 years]
- Characters and Theme finalized.
- Story creation in progress.
So, judging from that report, I am at the ground level of three completely different buildings. Which set of stairs do I ascend first? For that matter, would it be possible to find an express elevator?